ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ....wahhhhh....no ticks

....wahhhhh....no ticks

hello guys and gals-have been away for a few days and come back and the interface is showing no new ticks for new post but i can see from looking that there are new posts since last i was here...does anyone know how i can make it give me my ticks?

tried logging out and back in and no joy

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Happens to me all the time too. Mostly when I'm too busy to see all the posts or reply to any, I just pop in and skim really quick. When I return all the ticks are gone. It's been discussed before and I've kind of given up worrying about it. :cry:
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Once you lose the ticks and you're seeing the posts as read, there's not really any way to see them as unread again I'm afraid. What Fashmir describes is a surefire way to make it happen, I get that here too.

I've seen this happen on other phpbb forums as well unfortunately. I'm keeping an eye out for something that will help, but I can't make any guarantees.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

bother-ok thanks guys for the heads up

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~