ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I think we all need this gadget!!!!!

I think we all need this gadget!!!!!

This (huey true color pro) calibrates your monitor automatically, pull up this link and listen to this guys u-tube and then tell me you don't agree! I am feeling poor these days, but maybe it'd be worth the appx $100 price tag. I think I am in. Are any artragers out there using this? Love to hear from you if so! Here is the link:
    http://chris.pirillo.com/screen-colo...tone-huey-pro/
    "If I could only learn to be humble, I would be so proud." Author Unknown.

Well. After reading reviews on Amazon I have to say proceed with caution,
    this sometimes does not work, and causes problems..too good to be true I suppose!

Rob,

I have a Huey, and have been using it for well over a year. My main hobby is photography, and all the post processing is a waste if monitor color is off. After I got one print back that didn't match what I saw on screen, I got the Huey. It's simple, relatively cheap, and works as advertised.

The problem seems to be that they work great on some monitors, and then on others will create a magenta coloration that you cannot then get rid of. The company knows this, and is seemingly very unresponsive. It seems to work on Apple ok, then I have read problems with Samsung ( and many monitors seem to share the inner workings of the Samsung).
    I decided not to chance it. Curious what monitor you might have? I have an ASUS, which is a smaller Chinese brand.