ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I think we all need this gadget!!!!!

Gallery
    View images

I think we all need this gadget!!!!!

This (huey true color pro) calibrates your monitor automatically, pull up this link and listen to this guys u-tube and then tell me you don't agree! I am feeling poor these days, but maybe it'd be worth the appx $100 price tag. I think I am in. Are any artragers out there using this? Love to hear from you if so! Here is the link:
    http://chris.pirillo.com/screen-colo...tone-huey-pro/
    "If I could only learn to be humble, I would be so proud." Author Unknown.

Gallery
    View images
    Well. After reading reviews on Amazon I have to say proceed with caution,
    this sometimes does not work, and causes problems..too good to be true I suppose!

Gallery
    View images
    Rob,

I have a Huey, and have been using it for well over a year. My main hobby is photography, and all the post processing is a waste if monitor color is off. After I got one print back that didn't match what I saw on screen, I got the Huey. It's simple, relatively cheap, and works as advertised.

Gallery
    View images
    The problem seems to be that they work great on some monitors, and then on others will create a magenta coloration that you cannot then get rid of. The company knows this, and is seemingly very unresponsive. It seems to work on Apple ok, then I have read problems with Samsung ( and many monitors seem to share the inner workings of the Samsung).
    I decided not to chance it. Curious what monitor you might have? I have an ASUS, which is a smaller Chinese brand.