ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: rock hard panda smokin

Gallery
    View images

rock hard panda smokin

dunno why ? ....... dunno where......?......... heres a smoking bear .......not very pc .hee hee .bloody pandas always want saving they need to vary thier diet ..........a curry once in a while surely?.....wouldnt do any harm
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    I like it. Dark, morose, and a smokey bear.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images

Reply Speggie

Hi speggie.....Funny thing is I just done a Bear....I like yours though....very different......Hey have you noticed DAKeys Avatar.......Hes gone all wild west.........looks like a captains uniform and hat (I think).........unless its a naval uniform....HOLY SMOKE.!!!must consult something.... see you later...Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Gallery
    View images
    It's tragic, really, about the panda bears and the curry pot.

I think the smeared mascara is really sad. Must be dispondent having just heard that he wasn't really a bear, as no pandas are. No entitlements to honey. So they abuse curry on their way down. <sigh>

Gallery
    View images
    hes just discovered its not easy being blue........

poor panda

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Gallery
    View images
    really the tabacco is a horrific drug(lol) you know?:if the pandas smoke the world is "mal barré".!see you ka
    life art sweet sun child night body ocean clouds silk colors blood bones heart pain love art:life,if you want to show my all and very different works http://kaone.artblog.fr

Gallery
    View images

hi.

i really like your palette here, certainly adds to the scene...good work speggie.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Gallery
    View images
    thanks to all for comments ....waheednasir,thanks always a pleasure seeimg your own work my friend,selby,d akey you are regular visitors to my piccie postings thanks,amd ka ...thanks for the french lessons .....hee hee we really are up the creek if the pandas start smokin............
    footnote mt eldest daughter just arrived back from university and said the above panda looked like me !!!!!!!!!!!!.i really must get more sleep!!!!!!!