ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Blurtsmum Sky stencils

Gallery
    View images

Blurtsmum Sky stencils

To start with here are 5 Sky stencils I will add more tomorrow. My daughter and I loves using these but we are the only ones to test. I have a few different styles that she likes these are quite basic -- some of the others include a more out in space look! Feedback would be good. All the best all Artragers.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Gallery
    View images
    cool! thx for share it!
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com

Gallery
    View images

Very good

Very very nice ... thank you ...thank you
    My artistic ability is strained to draw stick figures.

I sit here in front of the computer in awe of the talent displayed by the posters in Art Rage.

Gallery
    View images
    More skys -- I think I have another 5 -- these are designed to be sunsets so will work well over a dramatic paper of background. OR you could put them over a more somber colour, invert them and paint with yellow oranges and pinks. Don't forget if you wish to change the look of things you can flip horizontally to get the most out of your stencils. I'll try do the space - sci-fi ones tomorrow. Do let me know if you make anything pretty with these. If they do prove to be what people like I can make more and develop a pack to put on my own website.- which of course you would get to know about.
    Attached Images Attached Images