ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Layer Not Visiblle

Gallery
    View images

Layer Not Visiblle

I have a layer that is painted on, i can see it in the layers menu. The opacity is 100% but it doesn't show up on the canvas. I've tried duplicating it, resaving. everything, also its running very slow with multiple layers. Any clues?

Gallery
    View images
    dont get angry...but have you a cross left against the layer? if yes... klick on it!

Greez

PS: i don't believe thats the solution...
    :wink:
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

Gallery
    View images
    yes that was it. thanks
    ops:

Gallery
    View images
    :wink:
    and slow running is normal at this time...they will fix it soon. I though more ram helps alot...i have no problems with 25 layer on 2GB.
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

Gallery
    View images
    Regarding the speed, ArtRage needs to store a lot of information such as wetness, bump, lighting and so on to simulate real media, so you may find if you are working with large sized documents if your RAM size isn't sufficient to store the information that things may slow down some, specially as you add more and more layers.

Maror is correct in that we are looking into ways to optimise ArtRage's memory management which should help with that
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design