ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Menu bar

Menu bar

I recently purchased ArtRage Deluxe 2.5 and noticed that I only have half of the top menu bar; File, Edit, Tools and Help is missing on the left side of the bar. How do I fix this?

If you're using OS X those menu items are in the OS menu bar at the top of the screen. If you're not, let me know and we can look in to it, that'd be an odd problem!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Menu Bar

I have OS 10.5.6 on a MacBook Pro and when I open Artrage 2.5 half of the menu is at the top of the screen up in the upper left hand corner [Artrage2 File Edit Tools Help] and the rest are in the center of A Work of Art of the Artrage screen. Is that the way it is supposed to be?

That's correct. On OS X we use the standard OS menu bar as with other applications, with the zoom controls, undo, redo and window sizing controls remaining in the ArtRage menu bar at the top of the ArtRage window.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design