Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mum & Dad Parrot.. (finished)

wow
    beautiful work

Hi Folks,

What can i say, except thank you all for all these very nice compliments.

Kazaroval, Enchanter, Kynou thank U very much again,
    Aged P, I posted a big version, you can dowload it if you want,
    Hanzz, Sbug51, DrZeller, Cym and Fashmir... We are present on ArtRage to grow. I am happy to know that I can take part in this Challenge whith you all,

AndyRage, All because of you and your team. Our work is possible because there is ArtRage, from now on. You have work in front of you and us too.. Thank you very much..

Weeks
    (My english is bad..)

Quote Originally Posted by drzeller
    Great work!

I was just thinking, it would be interesting if AR kept count of the number of strokes in a painting. I can only imagine how many strokes you took creating this piece!

Thanks for sharing,
    D.
    Y'know, ArtRage *does* keep a count of the number of strokes. Internally it's used as a seed value for various chaotic effects which change over the course of a painting, so those effects can be exactly duplicated if we ever get around to doing a scripting system. I wonder if we can show that information anywhere useful. You are right, it would be very interesting to know how many times an artist put tool to canvas.

AndyRage.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Ooooh scripting. And yes I agree a count tool would be interesting.

A very lovely painting.

Weeks

These are great, the detail of the soft feathers is amazing. You almost expect one to come floating by.

I dont have anything to say apart from 'WOW!' :lol: .........oh and the amazing way you brought out the softness of the feathers....hope you're working on your next great piece :wink:

Astounding; outstanding. Amongst the very best of the many excellent pieces of work by so many of the greatly talented contributors to this excellent site.
    jc

Totally and utterly wonderful.

I think that "real" painting is now officially over.

Digital is producing far better stuff.
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Wow Weeks,what beautiful work, the detail is amazing, the colours so real and lively. You almost can see them move a wonderful painting.Real nice work Weeks, love it. Regards,Tony

Well it's official - my lame attempt at drawing my sister's cockatoo bites the big one.

This is absolutely stunning! What a wonderfully affectionate portrait of a pair of cute parrots!

I think what I most love is how the feathers on the birds look like if you reached out and touched them you'd immediately know they were soft and silky in texture.

Just amazing.