Thread: Additional Tools

Gallery
    View images

Additional Tools

I've just bought ArtRage 2 and I am very impressed. The layout of the screen and controls is possibly one of the most intuitive and easy to use that I've come across. It doesn't get in the way of any work. Sheer brilliance!!

However, I also have a competing product which probably scores over the number of drawing and painting tools AR2 has available and, dare I say it?, a slightly higher degree of control of each of those tools. The problem with it is the control interface is not friendly or intuitive. I find it gets in the way of the creative process.

How open are the software writers to adding things to AR2 if there are enough requests? Have you considered being able to add on other individual tools for a small fee? Say if you wanted to use water colours you could just buy the water colour tool, etc. Or would that be rather tricky to do? An actual water colour tool is what I miss in AR2. What does anyone else think?

Gallery
    View images
    I think ArtRage 3 is on its way!
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Gallery
    View images
    well perhaps ambient team is the best company or group of people out there, who actually care about the needs of their users, there is the suggestion thread here, where you can post all what you can think of! and they can comment about whether if its possible or not! and dont worry, they probably are cooking some new stuff, like enchanter said

Gallery
    View images

Eager anticipation

I do agree that the designers of AR2 must be some of the most sympathetic programmers out there. The user interface is a joy to work with. ArtRage 3??!! Bring it on!!! I will certainly check out the wish list to see what's being asked for and what Ambient think. Cheers guys!