ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Intuos 3 MS Windows Setup

Intuos 3 MS Windows Setup

I apologize in case this question has been asked before, could not find an answer while searching the forums. Looking for a better way to use my Intuos 3 tablet to rotate. My attempts so far:

A) setting a tablet button to "r" for rotation: this requires to click a tool afterwards to continue painting (what I would like to avoid)

B) setting a tablet button to {space}{alt} and use the left mouse click / pen down for rotation. Unfortunately this causes Windows to pop up a context menu, which I need to close with the escape key before I can continue drawing.

Any good ideas ? Thanks for your help.

Wolfgang

The shortcut key combo inside ArtRage for canvas rotation is holding down alt + right click and dragging. Having the spacebar in there too will be bringing up the content menu I believe. The rotation tool can also be selected by pressing R, but that does change the active tool.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thank you, Dave !
    I now set one of the tablet's ExpressKeys to {Alt} and use the pen's right click function. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Wolfgang