ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I cant get the code to install my artrage!HELP!

Gallery
    View images

Unhappy I cant get the code to install my artrage!HELP!

Help i cant install my artRage because i need a code.I went on the site but i dont know how to obtain it! Help!

Gallery
    View images
    Did you purchase a copy of ArtRage that has a CD, or did you purchase the download version? If it was a CD box set, the key code should be located on the paper case which held the CD (or on a leaflet inside someplace). If you bought the download version, I believe the code needed to install the software would've been sent to you via email (which you would have provided for them someplace in the download process).
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    Also, if you received ArtRage with a Wacom tablet, they don't share user details with us, so we will not have your code. However, they print it on the back of the ArtRage CD sleeve. It's 20 digits long in fairly small type. They call it a 'serial number'.

If this is the case and you don't see it, Wacom support will be able to assist you. If you do see it, but are having problems entering the code or having it accepted by the software, contact me directly at support@ambientdesign.com with the details and I'll be glad to help further.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design