ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Chrismas and a successful new year.

Merry Chrismas and a successful new year.

Dear all, i hope everyone is doing great. im sorry i got little late but im here to wish everyone a very very happy Christmas and a lovely, successful New Year....

God bless everyone.

happy painting....

waheednasir.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Waheed!

Dear Waheednasir, Hello again! so glad to hear from you, hope all is well with you and a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to you too,,,

Merry christmas and a happy new year to you too Waheed!

happy new year to you too

The conscious utterance of thought, by speech or action, to any end, is Art.

MYblog
    MyDeviantArtProfile

Happy new year waheed! Hope erverything goes well and you got some time to put even more works in this forum

Greetz maror
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

gzairborne, Lee, Belvrog, shirly and maror...thank u so very much....

sure maror, ill be sharing some very soon, few works done in photoshop and painter. and ill be painting and sharing one, done in artrage as well....

good day everyone.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Waheed,

I love your guitar playing in the music section of your website.

How do you get the bass line and melody lines interleaving as in 'Farewell to you'?

I'm just trying to learn guitar and it's all I can do to manage single notes and a few chords.

best wishes for the new year,

Graham

hi Graham, thanks for the kind words mate....
    ok, what u are listening to at my site is a studio recording, multi-track. all of them, except the classical one (medley), are recorded in 3 tracks, each of them.
    for instance "Farewel to you", i first sat and played the rythm part (all cords in a correct sequence and time), with counting every beat. then, over that, i played and recorded the bass line, while listening to the rythm thru headphones. having both of these tracks recorded, thats rythm and bass, i then played the melody part. so in the end, i got 3 tracks like in layers, giving u a complete feel, as if u are listening to 3 people playing together.... its upto me, how many more tracks i record, like a fourth one for arpeggios or little lead playing in gaps, like fills etc.
    i hope u got that.

wish u all the best with your learning. i dont know on what instrument u are learning, but i thought to suggest u that learn on a hollow, metal stringed/plectrum guitar, acoustic one. that gives u a good foundation....

cheers.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Thanks for the explanation Waheed ..

Phew, I thought you might have been using some master's technique of getting multiple effects out of ten fingers ..

I had an electric guitar as a Christmas present from my wife. All I've got to do now is learn to play it ..

It sounds really nice.

best wishes,

Graham
    Attached Images Attached Images