ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Stencil color intensity

Gallery
    View images

Stencil color intensity

Very new user here. How do I increase the intensity of color of stencils. They all look very pastelly. I'd like them to be more opaque.

Gallery
    View images
    You can't shange the colour intensity of the stencils. There are three colours, red for stencil mode, blue for guide mode and white for ruler mode. You can change the mode by right clicking on the stencil and selecting it from the dropdown menu.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images

A bit of confusion here....

It's not the stencils themselves that I want to intensify. It's what I'm painting that I want less pastelly and transparent looking.

Gallery
    View images
    No problem. Can you let me know:

1/ What stencil are you using? ( check the name ). Is it one of the standard stencils or one you've created / imported?
    2/ What tool are you using to fill out the stencil?

If you're using one of the stencils which is semi transparent, only some of the media will be getting through which will make it less opaque, but let me know the above details and I can check through it with you.

Also, if possible, can you post a screenshot? You can take a snapshot of your ArtRage window via the alt+print screen keys. You can find details on posting images to the forums here: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5

If you're unsure about doing that, you can save the ArtRage painting file instead and email it to me at support@ambientdesign.com
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design