ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Burn

Exclamation Burn

I'm not a professional but i do like to think I have some talent. So please critique and comment but keep in mind I'm only 14.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burn.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	23040  
    Last edited by Thelson; 12-14-2008 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Forgot to attach photo

Interesting vision. Nice use of complimentary colors. Very vivid. I would like to see the orange and red part just a little further offset to the right as opposed to being dead center. Overall ... very well done. Keep at it; you have some definate potential.

Welcome..I think your off to a great start..Just the fact that your painting at your age is something to be proud of. If you stay at it the future will be bright for you.. There's a whole world of advertising that needs drawings and paintings....Hope to see more from you..

Thanks RobertSWade for the constructive crtitisism, it inspired me to do a bit of adjustments. Please tell me what you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burn.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	23067  

Welcome, that's a very good start, keep at it, you will get better with each painting and it's fun as well. So keep painting.