Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paint Waterfall

Thumbs up

Khalid, I just came across this tutorial of yours and I am delighted to see that you took the time to share your techniques with us! Lovely...simply lovely! I have to admit though....you make it look too easy for sure! But...I'm an optimist so I plan on at least giving this a try to see what develops for myself! Thanks!!!

Wonderful!

I usually don't use layers, though with artrage I do and It's something I often ponder. Should I draw the front, back, middle etc, though when you have a guide like this it makes sense of it all.

Thank you for sharing,
    ~Joey

Thank you yachris,
    thank you een724 and
    thank you joey_matthews, if you used Artrage Starter Edition, you can use only one layer, but if full version you can use several layers for paint. Easy way I think you begin sketch at front layer for guideline and start coloring from back layer followed by second and third layer. Thanks
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So donít worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]

thanx for sharing your technique, khalid,

A unique tutorial of its kind! Thanks for your cool presentation!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

good to see you Khalid. Very good tutorial. I think you have something that is besides what is in the tutorial. I wish we could get some of that, but it is your talent.

Nice waterfall !

(Almost so realistic... I wish I could do something like that on AR... )

Thank you kasrindoodle, wenkat, gzairborne and kaiko for read and comment on my tutorial.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So donít worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]