Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Book illustration

Superb. Professional. Great Artwork!

Very cool.
    Whish I could do something like that.

This came out great.

Stunning......

Dear Boxy, Beautiful wonder-full painting, hmmm? wonder what caused all the trouble in the wood, thanks for the snippet, guess will have to read the book?

Congrats ... I know you put a lot of time and thought into this. Very impressive work.

Great to see it Boxy, I loved each stage, the blackberries look great and little hedgehog, hope he's good. Thanks for a little insight into your book, it's a type I'd like to read, I haven't any small children now, and none of my children are going to give me grand children so I'll just have to read it to myself, but with lots of pictures of yours I will enjoy it.

Thank you so much for all your comments and encouragement. I can't wait to finish this project and its great to know there would be some interest - On to the next illustration!
    Boxy

Wow. That's some truely compelling work. I agree with pai. The style really fits to all audiences. I hope you'll keep us updated on the progress of the book.

Thanks Belvrog. It would be thrilling to think such a book had a wide appeal.
    I will definitely be sharing more, but not everything, got to keep some things back
    Thanks for looking.
    Boxy