ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: keyboard shortcut for zoom and move tools?

keyboard shortcut for zoom and move tools?

Is there one? I can't seem to find it... Sorry if this has been posted before.
    -Mike

Hello Mike!

I'm a beginner in AR and hope that i wont gave you bad information.
    For zoom I use Ctrl + / Ctrl - or if you are using a mouse then you are also able to scroll.
    For move: press Space and left click of the mouse or just hold right click of the mouse and move

If i did a mistake in what I've said here, then pls excuse me and hope that someone else brings a better explanation.

Ohh... and sorry for my English

Thank you Monicka!
    Unfortunately, I am using a Cintiq so the mouse suggestions don't really apply to my sitation but the keyboard zoom is a good tip. It seems so awkward to use Ctrl + and - to zoom though as the Control key is so far from the zoom. I wish there was a way to map the zoom key to the space bar.
    Last edited by milowerx; 12-08-2008 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by milowerx View Post
    Thank you Monicka!
    Unfortunately, I am using a Cintiq so the mouse suggestions don't really applyb but the keyboard zoom is good. It seems so awkward to use Ctrl + and - to zoom though as the Control key is so far from the zoom. I wish there was a way to map the zoom key to the space bar.
    I'm using a Bamboo tablet and I have one of the pen's button set as right click, so the move is not a problem.

Oh yeah! I didn't think of that! Thank you... I will try it!