ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Right Click or Press Enter????

Gallery
    View images

Right Click or Press Enter????

Can someone please help? I keep getting "Right Click or Press Enter..." and all my palettes dissapear. It seems I get it a lot when I am doing an option shift rotate. I use a Wacom so I have to use the keyboard to press enter.

Its nothing serious but it is annoying. Can someone tell me what I am doing to keep getting this message?

Thank you!

Gallery
    View images
    Seems most likely that you're inadvertantly pressing one of the buttons on your stylus. You can set your "Pen Tablet Properties" so that the buttons on your stylus won't do anything. I had to do that because I'm a klutz.

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you for that Robert, but I checked and I had them disabled. Maybe its the function keys on my tablet.

Gallery
    View images
    There are a couple of key combinations that sneakily pretend to be either Enter or a right click. Control Click on OSX is one of those, so any Control Click event will simulate right click and hide the interface. That might be what's causing this. I can't repeat the problem with Option-Shift-rotate so it might be that.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks MattRage,
    I think I will check my tablet function keys. I might be getting the control click event by accidently hitting one of those keys.