ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First ArtRage Attempt

First ArtRage Attempt

This is my first ArtRage attempt and I know I have a lot to learn... Been looking at some of the images posted here. Some are absolutely jaw dropping. Please critique my cartoon dinosaur. It would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Wayne
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DinosaurExport.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	285.4 KB 
ID:	22531  

Wow! Lovely dragon and you are very good. I think I have to learn from you instead. We have many dragon lovers here and welcome to the forum.

Wayne, this is fantastic. You seem to have a great command of color because this just pops on the page. It is a beauty. You seem to have that innate gift for artistic strokes too. Just love your use of color. It looks like you have a future in illustration.

Dear Alleswp, that is a very very very good first painting, so well done and neat and sharp, and humorus, a real character to the little donosaur

Thank you all very much. I need to stay with this digital painting. I first bought ArtRage a while back and struggled getting use to my Wacom tablet. Pencil and paper is so much easier for me.

I would say add a short character on the back with a saddle and a bridle, but thats just me Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by kalani96746 View Post
    I would say add a short character on the back with a saddle and a bridle, but thats just me Good job.
    Great idea. I thought it needed something else... I will give that a try and re-post.
    Thank you

Welcome to here Wayne. Great way to start your postings. As GZ put it, this really pops. Did you apply the red and then use the eraser?

very nice...I like strange looking critters....

Really nice ! Love the colors in the sky and the way you painted it. It really comes alive.