Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: caricature in oils...

That's really nice Hanzz. Thank you for the process details. I think I can learn from this.

Totally impressed as always. I always learn so much from your work.

Wow, i now have a good example among others as to what can be achieved with AR 2.5, from the looks of your work the skys the limit, very nice work indeed.

Have you had it printed, if so how did that go for you, what process did you go through to get the best results, sorry if it's been answered elsewhere...

Thank you for being so generous sharing your wonderful talent and technique with us. Lots of great tips to adapt here. Though now I can't stop singing 'lets stick together'

Hey, just stumbled on this thread. Fantastic resource (and terrific WIP). I'll be saving this thread for regular reference. Thanks for keeping this one running and for all the good input from you and everyone else.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

irishrose Guest
    Just caught this and it's going into my favorites!!! Thanks so much for the progression. I love it! A true master of the art of caricature!

Hanzz, are the screen captures the way that you save your tool settings? How do you make them?

Amazing

What an amazing piece of work! So well done. You're definitely a master in this field, Hanzz. Thanks for sharing your techniques and for keep AR a fun place to hang out.
    My Gallery here

MY MUSIC FREE DOWNLOADS here

FACEBOOK here