ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: What did I do???

Gallery
    View images

What did I do???

I was merrily painting away, and it seemed I did something that made the
    area all around the canvas ( if it were set to 75% say) go Black.
    I have looked and looked, but find no controls for this to get it back to white.
    This would seem to screw up your color perception, if, as is my case, my illustrations are going to be printed on a white page.
    Any advice is greatly appreciated.....

Gallery
    View images
    The background around your canvas will not affect your print. You can change this at will (mine is dark grey)
    to do this:
    1) Choose the color you want
    2) press the "alt" key , while clicking anywhere in the zone around your canvas.
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Gallery
    View images
    Another explaination: click on your color picker tool ... choose a color from the color wheel or your picture or your reference image ... click outside your image (you may need to reduce the size of your current image ... forward scroll on your mouse wheel ) then click on the area outside your image.

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks! I was baffled. I knew it would not print this way, but wanted to be seeing the drawing while I am doing it, as it would be when printed-with white around it. I will give it a try.