ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: New User & Need Help Please

New User & Need Help Please

Hi all, [whoever is awake! ],

I am a brand new user and need some advice.
    My husband showed me this program and i would really like some help/advice on how to replicate an image i have.
    It is my company logo and it was given to me by the person who created it.
    Unfortunately, it is a very low resolution and the designer had a hard drive crash and lost all her graphics (no back-up unfortunately) so i can't get a better resolution.
    My husband suggested i try this software to replicate the image.
    The image is perfectly fine when i use on labels for my packaging and clear sml labels which i put on the back of my product, but when i try putting on a business card it looks really awful - blurry.

Does anyone have any ideas on how i can copy this image?

Thanks heaps!

Have a great night!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Presumably, there is one frame in the animation that is your actual logo. Take that frame and enlarge it -- it will look blocky. On another layer, draw over the original, trying to be true to the originals design and shading. The new, larger version will hold up better when printed at larger sized. You may want to make the new version VERY large and shrink it when needed -- since as you have learned, upsizing does not work well.

D.

You could also try using another animation tool..Macromedia covers most problems as does Adobe and their are many more. Try visiting w3schools they have heaps of tutorials and try the main sites for the above mentioned programs.
    Hope Art Rage empowers your future.

Cute animation.

I agree with the previous posts.

Hi,

For a logo design, i suggest you use vector drawings, since they can be printed at any size without any loss. You can try CreatureHouse Expression (now bought by microsoft, bleh >_< ) which can probably still be found somewhere (i think it's on microsoft website too). Sure it would be nice to use ArtRage too, but it'll be a fixed size/resolution. In any case, vectors are still the best for logo/printing IMO, can't get cleaner lines (it's just like printing text, now it'll depend on your printer hehe).

Hope that helps...