ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Viewing thumbnails as default when `File/Open...`

Viewing thumbnails as default when `File/Open...`

Greetings!

Is there a way I can have `thumbnails` appear by default when `File/Open...`?

Also, in the same File/Open window, all my .ptg thumbnails have a small ArtRage logo on the bottom-right corner. Can I turn this logo `off`?

Thx for any help/suggestions!

ArtRage 2.5.20 (FULL)
    Windows XP SP3

ArtRage uses a standard OS file open dialog and doesn't have its own code for controlling how the images are viewed ( list, thumbnails etc ) so there's not a way to do that within the software. Currently the logo is automatic, to differentiate visually between a painting file and an exported image of another format from that painting file. We haven't implemented a way to disable this.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    Currently the logo is automatic, to differentiate visually between a painting file and an exported image of another format from that painting file. We haven't implemented a way to disable this.
    I quite like the logo for this very reason.
    It's not about how many breaths you take; it's about the moments that take your breath away.