ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: HELP - missing a tool bar

HELP - missing a tool bar

I'm desperate here LOL - I've lost the toolbar on the left hand side of the screen - the one with the instant dry etc! I've tried everything to get it back, nothing gives. Anyone can help?

Do you see a little green handle sticking out from the left side of the window in to the canvas area? If so, click it. Otherwise, try pressing Tab to retract the panes then again to bring them back out. If that fails, try pressing Enter to hide all the panes, then again to show them.

If none of that works, make sure you have a tool selected that has settings (such as the Oil Brush) and post a screenshot here of your ArtRage window so I can see what's going on.

Fingers crossed we can find it for you!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

I tried everything you said, and nothing seems to bring it back. I don't recall what I was doing when it disappeared either. The little thing you might see sticking out over the bottom painting tools is my handwriting/speech thing windows Vista.

I just don't know where that thing went, and I've searched the manual etc, I'm desperate LOL!

I'm attaching a screenshot
    Attached Images Attached Images  

BLUSHING** solved my problem

SOOO sorry *turning pink*

I clicked on the oil paint brush and (of COURSE you mentioned that but I guess I was a bit frazzled) and... VOILA.

thanks for your help, though, I am impressed!