ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Saving files

Saving files

I have a text editor that save my files automatiquely, then if the window close I know that I will not loose the file, is possible to do that in Art Rage ?
    It will be nice to have the file saved if accidentaly Artrage close or have to be closed; this is for avoiding lost of paintings that perhaps take time to do them.
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?

If you attempt to close ArtRage without saving changes in your work, you should see a prompt asking you whether you want to save your changes or not.

ArtRage doesn't currently have a timed auto-save feature at the moment ( e.g. save every 10 minutes ).

If Artrage crashes on Windows it also attempts to save out a backup copy of the document ( ARRestart.ptg ) to its Application data folder.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

If Artrage crashes on Windows it also attempts to save out a backup copy of the document ( ARRestart.ptg ) to its Application data folder. __________________
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter and Support Guy
    Ambient Design
    I find the document but...invalid one.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

how about You ?

Unfortunately it's not always possible for ArtRage to save the document in the event of a crash, as it can be a pretty tricky thing to do. If you were working on something and you lost your painting in a crash, you are welcome to send the arrestart.ptg file to me at support@ambientdesign.com and we can see if there is anything that can be recovered.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thank you ,I will do it.

how about You ?