Thread: do we light the night?

Gallery
    View images

do we light the night?

Hi, viewing the great picture from jack, that one of the ponies, made me open this post for all those night scenes you have.

(by the way, been spanish don't excuse me for my bad english, just i try the best i can )

Well, light at nigh can be awesome. I used to play with my reflex camera some years ago and all lightsources can make a great effect and objects we are used to meet change in a way we got very surprised. (more or less is what i wanted to say )

Anyway i started a few days ago with AR and i'll drop more and more dark scenes studing the light reflections... in time i can learn how to use my fingers and the tools i got. I've seen some tutos abouts reflections in water and so, but... well... my first approachs, hope to see yours and lean from your styles

cu, igg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luna.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	22176  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luzdeluna.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	22177  

Gallery
    View images
    Wow..very nice...I love night scenes and these are very nice. I especially like the second one..Looking forward to seeing more..

Gallery
    View images
    Very nice, a very good start with Art Rage, I'll look forward to more night scenes, if you are new to the forums as well a big welcome.
    Keep painting.

Gallery
    View images

New York City at Night

This is an impressionistic piece I did when I was goofing off, with photo manipulation (I digitally edited one of my own photos in a photo program), stencils, and painting using oils and chalks. My hubby is from Brooklyn and retired from his job in New York City last year. Me, I'm from NC but I love NYC too! The lights at night stayed in my heart since I was a small child when my family lived in Manhattan for a short while. One of my most memorable times there at night was over a year ago on the Fourth of July. My hubby and I pulled off the highway to watch the fireworks on the way home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NYC at Night.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	370.5 KB 
ID:	27687  

My Gallery here

MY MUSIC FREE DOWNLOADS here

FACEBOOK here