ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Help needed! Intuos1...

Help needed! Intuos1...

Hey guys... I just bought an Intuos1 off ebay thinking it would work just fine.
    But i found out the plug is different (serial probably, i cant tell)...So does anyone know how i could get this to work on Vista? And what kind of plug is this >_>

thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Can you send a close up picture of the plugs? I have a serial tablet, when i ve upgraded system i had to add a serial back pannel, connected to the port comm of the MB.

oh oh oh dear friend, if you've already read my answer to your pm, I am quite sure that the tablet you've bought is not a serial intuos 1 but a ADB intuos1 (apple serial format on old G3's) and i am not sure that the adb to usb from igrifin for example will work on vista if someone could help us and more help imagxz please be free to post your point of view, advice here

Thank you dears
    ...Life is a rainbow born from both rain and sun in order to show us its bright colors... Life is like that too from rain to sunshine... and at the end a bright colorful path you've walked on...

I dont have a close up...This is the only other picture i have...
    A wild guess maybe?...this is quite frustrating :O
    Attached Images Attached Images  

hope?

ah yeah just saw your mail dadicrunch...
    surely there is someone out there that's attached to their old intuos1 who would know how to solve this

EDIT: finally got in touch with the seller... serial was 8kj000004
    Last edited by imagxz; 11-12-2008 at 01:09 PM.

for sure it's not a serial intuos (I have one, and a usb intuos 3)
    Maybe a adb to usb converter could work, I don't know. The driver works fine for the intuos 1 and vista but maybe it can be wrong if it's a mac tablet connected to a pc with the adapter.
    You can ask to the wacom support, maybe they have an answer
    My portfolio & other things :
    http://www.cedrictrojani.fr