ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Application won't load

Gallery
    View images

Application won't load

Hi, New here. I've just installed my son's new Wacom bamboo tablet and the artrage 2.5 software bundled with it. The tablet is working fine but when trying to run artrage I get a message saying "this application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem" I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've tried the "repair installation" option, I've tried re-starting the computer but the same message every time. I'm running XP Home with SP3. Any suggestions please?

Gallery
    View images
    Hi there!

Sorry to hear you're having a problem getting started. If seen this error message before for some people. To fix it, download and install the latest version of ArtRage from our website at www.artrage.com/artrageinstaller.html

You'll need the registration key ( 'serial number' printed by Wacom on the back of the CD sleeve ) for this. After installing the latest version, you should find that that problem no longer occurs.

If you find you're still having problems, feel free to email me directly at support@ambientdesign.com. I hope that helps!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Having this problem too.

Responds differently on different PCs so obviously a flakey installation program.

Will try the download.

Cheers,

Nigel

My cousin's daughter got a Wacom Bamboo but we have artrage starter edition already on her computer...Does the full version come with all sizes of the Bamboo edition? I was going to buy her an upgrade because she is already familiar with my copy. We never even looked inside the box after hooking up the unit to her computer. I hope she still has the box!!
    “Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” Pablo Picasso

Gallery
    View images
    The Full Edition comes with the European Bamboo Fun and Bamboo One currently to the best of my knowledge. You could confirm with Wacom what comes with your specific package. I hope that helps.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design