ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Shortcut Key Re-assignment?

Shortcut Key Re-assignment?

Is there a way to re-assign the shortcut keys?

The keys make working with Artrage much faster. While I can see the logic in which they were allocated, I'd prefer my own logic.

This would also improve UMPC support, which often (always?) have limited keyboard capabilities. My Samsung Q1 Ultra, for example, needs a "Num Lock" key to enable the digits 1..9. This makes the shortcuts 1..0 for tool selection pretty pointless, but it would be incredible if I could re-assign the shortcuts to the edges of the keyboard, where my thumbs are.

If there is a method to re-assign these keys, please let me know. If not... well, then please consider this enhancement for the next release.
    It's not about how many breaths you take; it's about the moments that take your breath away.

I agree, this would be helpfull to be abble to re-asign the shortcuts through preferences panels. Also for desktop users.

Shortcut keys can't currently be reassigned, but we're looking at a system for this for the next version of ArtRage.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks. Looking forward to version 3.
    It's not about how many breaths you take; it's about the moments that take your breath away.