ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: UMPC Edition: Can I pin the tool boxes?

UMPC Edition: Can I pin the tool boxes?

The UMPS edition aggressively makes room for the painting by minimising the tool box, colour picker and all the other tools lying around on the screen. This is great, but sometimes too agressive. My Samsun Q1 Ultra has a small screen, but its not that small.

Is there a way to pin select tool boxes?

For example, I would like to stop the colour picker from auto-minimizing, but am quite happy to have the tool chest close.
    It's not about how many breaths you take; it's about the moments that take your breath away.

Hi there,

If you click the colour picker after starting ArtRage, it should stay at full size during the session. However, currently it doesn't persist between sessions, so when you restart ArtRage it would be in its minimised state again. Let me know if I've misunderstood the question.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks. I will watch how I am using this tool. Maybe I minimise it unconciously, and then wonder where it had gone.
    It's not about how many breaths you take; it's about the moments that take your breath away.