ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vin

Vin

Vin......

[I pasted my ArtRage painting "Oranges and Strawberries" on sketch and blended it with oils]

1530 x 1200 pixels.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

detail........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very beautiful oil painting, Levent. I love the color, composition and of course your brush strokes. What's the original size of this painting? So detail. I really like the background color and pattern. Painting a painting. Excellent.

Once again a winner, dear Levent!
    It seems You feasted at the endo of the painting because there seems to be very little wine left (at least in the glass for sure).
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nice work! I like the separation between the art and the "real world", wherein the world of color and vibrancy is more alive than the real world, which "pales by comparison".

This is of course an artist's perspective on life, one that most artists would find extremely sympathetic. I like it a lot.

It goes without saying that you have great skill as a painter as well, and it serves you very well here. And I happen to agree that the world of personal expression engages the spirit in a heightened, accentuated way. It's not that the world is objectively lacking, but rather that this painting speaks of our perceptions being awakened when we are having to find ways of expressing perceptions in an artful way.

Artists tend to sort impressions, and organize, and make sense of things that have not been processed and could well remain offhanded and ignored. I see your painting as being about man's artful and conscious apprehension of life and the world.

I'm looking at the wall behind the richly colored painting, and there is a huge amount of subtle changes going on there. And that re-enforces the notion that the world is rich and colorful when you're looking for color. Lingering on something so simple as a wall, I read into your painting that there is much potential for even something that non-artists often consider so simple and plain to become visually alive as a subject for art.

I also get that you like wine, haha.

Fine work. Thoughtful work. Great Job, Levent!
    Last edited by D Akey; 11-01-2008 at 02:41 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Perfect painting.. And you know, as for me it's the perfect subject..
    Click Upper Right To Visit My Gallery

A real piece of art!
    Congratulations!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

WOW! Gorgeous masterpiece!
    Netti ~ Elisabeth ~

Dear Levant, Wonderful! almost a puzzle, or an illusion, beautiful! and i see some humor in such a seriously painted picture, love it!

Wonderful idea to incorporate another of your paintings into this one! Your painting is beautiful, as always, and I always admire your brush strokes very much!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.