ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memory lane.

Memory lane.

hi there.... digitaly painted, a sweet, unforgetable moment for me, from yesteryears. kept it simple and elegant, yet painterly. im happy to achieve that certain atmoshphere/mood and emotion, that i wanted to put. particular palette used to enhance the sentimentalism of the scene. a candid look, feel of some activity, is deliberatly given.
    i painted this in Artrage, using tablet.

cheers.
    waheednasir.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Beautiful face. The shading, contours, expression - everything about it is perfect.
    Fantastsic, Waheed. As always, Fantastic.

AndyRage.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

nice, loads of detail yet with minimal colour.

Waheednasir- You are a modern master. Every time you post I learn and gain inspiration. Thanks.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

thank u.

sweedie, andy, ninja-usagi and fashmir, thanks a lot for all the appreciation....
    yes sweedie, ill do that soon. infact ive made two digital painting's tutorials done in artrage, one on Tulips and the other is a Making Of "Macaw". will be sharing them here as well....

cheers.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

WOW! simple, yet amazing, brilliant as always , ive got a bit of a way to go until i reach your standard,

Beautiful. It makes me think of a noticing someone across a crowded room, and when eyes meet, the rest of the crowd becomes nothing but a blur.
    Art is like an ill-trained Labrador retriever that drags you out into traffic. (Annie Dillard)

thanks.

thanks enchanter...sure, very soon..all the best....
    thank u cym...thats true. nothing else matters then.... but here in a painting, the blurred area plays a very important role.

thanks again, for droping by....
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

ahh waheed i love this peice...so soft and enchanting and she reminds me of a friend too which is lovely

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Waheednasir,
    It's amazing to me how you can capture the moment with such tender, sweet & innocent emotion.
    You have a Very nice memory, that you honored beautifully.