ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: 2 Feature Requests: Paper `Wetness` + `Rotate Wet Canvas`

2 Feature Requests: Paper `Wetness` + `Rotate Wet Canvas`

Greetings!

Is there a way to mimic `wet paper`? I used to do this with real paper before watercoloring something, and loved the way the paint used to run into the wetness...kinda like drawing `by accident`.

My `Feature Requests` are of 2 parts:

1) `Edit Paper Settings` (with an option for `Wetness` - alongside the current options for Grain/Roughness/Scale/Opacity/Metal/Color...).

2) `Rotate Wet Canvas`: allowing the `Wetness` (paper/paint/etc) to run towards the bottom of the screen, regardless of the angle of rotation (basically `spinning` your art).

Am I pushing my luck?

Cheers!

Hehe, interesting ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo View Post
    1) `Edit Paper Settings` (with an option for `Wetness` - alongside the current options for Grain/Roughness/Scale/Opacity/Metal/Color...).
    How would you work watercolour-style when the only brush-based paint is oils?

Would not a feature request for watercolour support in general make more sense? Using wet paper is a standard technique with water colours and so should be part of the whole of course.