ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: artrage deluxe boxed edition

artrage deluxe boxed edition

Hi there I have just purchased the artrage deluxe 2.5 box edition it says on the box it comes with videos and tutorials I cannot find them on this cd how do I access them?????? I installed this program and cannot find them.

Hello! Welcome to the forums. The extra content for ArtRage Deluxe is located on the DVD. If you are having problems accessing it, or need some assistance with it, you'll need to contact Smith Micro as they are the publisher for the Deluxe version and provide technical support for the extra content.

You can find their contact details here: http://www.smithmicro.com/default.tp...&id1=5&id2=221

I hope that helps!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Quote Originally Posted by hackergranny View Post
    Hi there I have just purchased the artrage deluxe 2.5 box edition it says on the box it comes with videos and tutorials I cannot find them on this cd how do I access them?????? I installed this program and cannot find them.
    Please. look into the following dvd directories:
    "Painting Videos"
    "Sample Paintings"
    "Tutorials"
    The installer doesn't copy them into your hard drive.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Ico_dY; 10-29-2008 at 10:43 PM.

Thank You so much I found them within the cd.