ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Ability to Move separate layers

Ability to Move separate layers

I just wanted to pipe in and say that if artrage had the ability to move scale and rotate layers separately would be great.

It would make manipulating things in a more graphical sense much easier.

cheers,
    -Danny

Hi Danny M,

Welcome to the forum. If you select the layer you want to work with and right click on it, you will see a menu appear that has an option to "transform layer". Select this and it will put you into a mode with a move, zoom and rotate icon to choose from. Perform your adjustments and click ok. Boom you're done.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

I love the ability to move and scale layers. What would be even better would be an option to move, scale and rotate a selection. Essentially it would just automatically turn the selection into a new layer which you could manipulate, and then merge with the original layer once you're done. As it is now, I have to copy a layer, erase the stuff I don't want to mess with, erase the stuff I do want to mess with from the original layer, and transform that way. It would be so much easier if I just had a lasso tool.

Dear Fashmir, Thank you for the information and thank you DannyM for asking! will be handy to know