ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rosey Wishes!updated

Rosey Wishes!updated

Hi!
    I wish you all a very Happy Diwali .....
    Enjoy the work.
    Hey D !!...i have put the date and removed copyright and reduced its size ...i hope now it's all right!

Here's a little help in case you don't know about Diwali!
    About diwali:
    The festival marks the victory of good over evil, and uplifting of spiritual darkness. Symbolically it marks the homecoming of goodwill and faith.Deepavali, or Diwali is a major Indian holiday, and a significant festival in Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, and Jainism.Many legends are associated with Diwali. Today it is celebrated by Hindus, Jains and Sikhs across the globe as the "Festival of Lights," where the lights or lamps signify victory of good over the evil within every human being. Diwali is celebrated on the first day of the lunar Kartika month, which comes in the month of October or November.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roses 1.jpg 
Views:	1846 
Size:	243.2 KB 
ID:	21734  
    Last edited by shirly; 10-30-2008 at 08:52 AM.

The conscious utterance of thought, by speech or action, to any end, is Art.

MYblog
    MyDeviantArtProfile

Beautiful work, I love it, and always we can learn something new, very interesting holiday. Happy Diwali for you too!

Thanks a lot.....Macbe

MYblog
    MyDeviantArtProfile

Hi Shirly,
    You've painted those roses beautifully.
    Where I live in the UK east London the Festival of Lights is happening now, fireworks are set off nearly every night through till Guy Fawkes night 5th November. My cats don't like the noise and flashes of light.
    Thank you for explaining the Festival of Lights Shirly.
    Sandyg.

Thanks Sandy....good to know its celebrated there too...
    yes you are right animals get scared of fireworks!!

MYblog
    MyDeviantArtProfile

Rosey Wishes!

Beautiful painting Shirly, can almost smell them from here.

[quote=shirly;144474]Hi!
    I wish you all a very Happy Diwali .....
    Enjoy the work.
    Hey D !!...i have put the date and removed copyright and reduced its size ...i hope now it's all right!

SHIRLY, U ARE A REAL FAMUS ARTIST PAINTER. BRAVO. I LIKE FLOWERS VERY MUCH

Dear Shirly , wonderful piece , in my own opinion this is your best painting from the ones you posted here , you captured every thing with high profficiency , I like it .

Dear Shirly, Happy Diwali to you too!!! you sure have become a wonderful painter here, your roses are so beutiful!!! thank you for tell us about you holiday too

On a lot of levels -- GREAT WORK!!!!!!

I love those roses. Fine and polished. Really great.

I can hardly believe it's Diwali again. I guess it's been a whole year. Man oh man. Time flies.

Anyway, I love the idea of this holiday probably as much as any I have ever heard. This is THE definitive struggle, and it's nice to know the good guys can win once in a while. . . hopefully every time.

And that copyright is clean! Wow. Your hand is getting steadier now that you have a tablet.

Great job on the painting though. Really nice.

And Happy Diwali!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream