ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: TRIA SYSTEM COLOURS SWATCH w/PANTONE-LIKE SYSTEM

Gallery
    View images

Cool TRIA SYSTEM COLOURS SWATCH w/PANTONE-LIKE SYSTEM

I just added a new resource that might be of interest for those who like using the markers/art pens. I've added a .zip file to my deviantart account (http://bolsterstone.deviantart.com/a...RAGE-101754155)

It includes swatches containing the approximate reds, oranges, blue, greens, etc., organized under the TRIA Letraset system, as well as a full-set of said colours. Plus I included a swatch using an approximation of the old system for TRIA/Letraset markers when their colours were organized under Pantone.

Hope these come in handy.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Using ArtRage on DeviantArt since 2007.

Gallery
    View images
    Really nice! I just have a little problem with it. my artrage will not accept the colours :S i can't uploade them in it

Gallery
    View images

Post re upload of colours from tria

when you have downloaded the zip file, open it and click extract all. When the box comes up with i.e. select destination. click on browse, then go to my computer, programs, ambient design, click on this and it will open artrage 2.5 deluxe, click on that and that will open resources, click on that and that opens colours. click on that and then click ok this should then load them into colours. open artrage go to tools, click on show colour panel, when that opens click the triangle which asks you to load and that should be it.

hope you get there. i did.

jencat