Thread: New Computer : Moving ArtRage?

Gallery
    View images

Question New Computer : Moving ArtRage?

Hey I've had ArtRage2 for a while, but i haven't used it much, i have PS and other things ive been using but i've just gotten into ArtRage recently after seeing my Uncle using it ( He is Fashmir on here). So my birthday was yesterday (yay me) and i was given a Mac Laptop. So my question is what is the easiest way to move it over there? should i just buy 2.5 or what? Im a little lost on how to go about it.

Thanks so much!

Gallery
    View images
    If you already own an ArtRage license key for ArtRage 2.0 the upgrade to ArtRage 2.5 is free. You can download the latest installer from here:
    http://www.artrage.com/artrageinstaller.html

If you're using the free edition of ArtRage 2.0 you can download the latest edition of ArtRage 2.5 Starter edition (free) from our website as well.

If you're using the free edition bear in mind that for only US$25.00 you can purchase the Full edition of ArtRage and get layers, more painting tools, reference images, metallics, Photoshop PSD import/export, stencils and rulers and much more.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    Just in case EmeryRose's question was meant more for whether ArtRage uses an "Activation" process such as Photoshop does, I figured I'd do a follow up post here with a response I was given in the past on installing ArtRage again after a computer reformat, as seen in the following thread:

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=14389

After asking if I'd have trouble if I re-installed my ArtRage, I was told the following:

"The only time you would have problems is if you tried to run ArtRage with the same serial number on more than one computer, and tried to update it."
    Though, I'm not sure if that means there will be any issues if you un-install it from one system, then re-install it on another system.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    There won't be any problems uninstalling from one and installing on another. We are working on some systems to make this a bit clearer at the moment too for future ease of use.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.