Thread: Flipping the canvas view

Gallery
    View images

Flipping the canvas view

Okay, my cat just walked across my keyboard as I quailed in horror, but the only effect she managed this time was to flip the view of my canvas upside down, and back up again.

What keys did she step on, and was it just a viewing trick or was it an actual canvas flip?

Gallery
    View images
    I think it's the V for vertical flipping. H for horizontal.

Talented cat. All mine does is plonk herself in front of me and demand a fuss, before squirming onto my lap and forcing me to one handed operating while rubbing her head.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card

Gallery
    View images
    Wow. It is too. That's BRILLIANT - one of my only gripes wth ArtRage, solved!

...she THEN proceeded along my chest of drawers and pulled down an entire cabinet of art supplies on herslef, so I ain't to sure about the talent.

She's on my lap now... purring. Happy in the knowledge that I am trapped for the rest of the night.

Gallery
    View images
    I found also, by hazard the "/" from numpad which is rotating the view at 180 (and u don't need to hold it). If i don't say silliness, a rotation of 180 is the same than combining v-flip + h-flip (which is not working if u hold v + h)