ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free advertising for ArtRage ??

Gallery
    View images

Free advertising for ArtRage ??

Just picking up on this comment made by Andy in the ArtRage Facebook Group thread -

re - We do very much appreciate enthusiastic ArtRage users spreading the word. One of the problems of keeping the price of ArtRage so low is that our advertising budget approaches Zero. So we definitely rely on word-of-mouth advertising.

Hey Andy, there's already links to your site there, but I'll happily add a splash page to my own infrequently visited site if you like. I'd be delighted to help promo the software. It won't be front page, but I'll link all the other pages to it so that folk stumble across it. I could add a counter to see just how effective it's being too, for feedback purposes.

If other fans consented to do the same on theirs you may quickly have some viral marketing going on. I would suggest you come up with an authorised image/poster/banner that we can all use.
    Maybe to personalise it for each site, we could all have a few examples of images done in AR alongside the approved bit.

Just let me know if you think it's worth trying.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card

Gallery
    View images
    i'd gladly add an ArtRage banner within my website as well

Gallery
    View images
    I will do the same but I have first to update my site wich It will take me some time.
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?

Gallery
    View images
    Me too, I can add an artrage banner to my website.
    Secret to happiness? Get yourself a hobby!
    Visit my Gallery!

Gallery
    View images
    I've done mine

and had a few emails re artrage
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2

Gallery
    View images
    I think I've done my bit there...
    And I KNOW some of the artists on that page took it up because of me.

But if a banner is forthcoming I will gladly add it to both pages.

(...also, anyone that feels like linking to the http://www.squidoo.com/artrageondeviantart or the http://www.squidoo.com/artragepainting page or otherwise promoting it in some way... feel very free. The first has already had nearly as many hits via Stumbleupon as any of the 'come join my page' forum posts)

Gallery
    View images

Link to artrage from my website

I built my website with a special property that acknowledges an image as an artrage image, if selected as such by the user.

I sent a couple of emails to the guys at ambient but no reply yet...

I think that as dedicated users, we can make it happen.
    I will add a text link to any artrage work uploaded to my site www.iscrawl.com, automatically.

But the questions is, will any of you artrage artists help me with uploading some works there? I already got help from Caesar and Someonesane...

Let me know and I will do it!

Hanan

P.S.
    I know that this sounds like a cheap ad for my web site, but I do love artrage, and I think that this can be a big step towards making artrage bigger, Don't you?
    Hanan Moiseyev
    I love to scrawl, so I built a website to show my work... (you can share your work there as well)
    http://www.iscrawl.com

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by HananMoiseyev View Post
    I think that as dedicated users, we can make it happen.
    I will add a text link to any artrage work uploaded to my site www.iscrawl.com, automatically.

But the questions is, will any of you artrage artists help me with uploading some works there? I already got help from Caesar and Someonesane...
    I had a look at your site, quickly, before the internet at work went down... *mutters and flinches in remembered agony of crowds of panicked students all trying to submit assignments online... well, about six - but it seemed like crowds*

...but, do you have an about page, or a FAQ? Because I couldn't figure out quickly what it WAS or why one should join (...and while I will be going back to look around, that's because of following you on purpose from here, not because it tells me it's worth looking through)

If you do have one, and I just missed it - probably it should be... more obvious? Especially for artists online, who tend to get a little paranoid about where they submit art XD

Gallery
    View images

Work in progress

The guys at ambient did a great job when created the work in process forum...

You are absolutely right!

I creates iScrawl.com while working at my job (the one that brings the bread, butter and pays the internet bill) and it still lacks some basic pages.

I am currently adding a new page to the website, and the minute this one is done, I will write the about pages.

Problem is that my English is not my native tongue and that is why the writing is kept for the last days...

Again, the purpose of iScrawl.com is to let people upload and share their work, without the fear of nasty or harmful postbacks. I will try to write the about pages today.
    Please continue browsing the website as I appriciate your comments!

Thanks you for that,
    Hanan
    Hanan Moiseyev
    I love to scrawl, so I built a website to show my work... (you can share your work there as well)
    http://www.iscrawl.com

Gallery
    View images
    Hi all

At the school i work at we have some teachers from a different country and i was showing them AR this morning and when they go back they going to get there school to buy AR for the whole school and all there computers they have 3 computers in each classroom(about 20 rooms) and then that have a suite with abour 10 more computers.

So i know that i have another getting AR now.
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2