Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistty forest

Very beautiful one, great details, you had effort with this one, as like as all of your paintings dear Nabil.

Hi Nabil,

Amazing "matte" painting.. Probably, you should involved in the matte painting business.. Fx Co are looking for guys like you...
    Four stars for me.

Best,

Weeks

Everything about this is so beautiful!

Dear Sandy , thank you very much .

Dear Waheednasir Thanks for appriciation .
    As for the answer to your question about colors and composition , I took the subject it self from the refrence exatly as it was with some changes to get better details , as for colouring I tried to capture the same atmosphere from the refrence thus I used the same colour with some small changes due to mixing of colours and the usege of the pallete knife. also it was on 1 layer and I didn't use any effects from another program ( adobe photoshope & corel draw) . although in my architectural firm I use these programs in addition to 3Ds MAX .
    I don't use any photoshop program in my digitle paintings beacuse I try as much as I can to feel as if I'm painting on a real canvas .
    I have been doing oil paintings for 45 years, I never thought that one day I'll be doing digitle painting instead of real oil paintings, now at the age of 59, I found that ArtRage (which I only knew 40 days ago) makes it easier for me to paint , due to being busy...etc .

Dear great artists Michaelw, Caesar and Belvrog.
    Thank you for your apprciation , your comments are really important to me and I'm glad that you liked it .

Dear Weembaman , thank you veru much for nice commemtd .

My dear RobertSWade , thank you for nice comments , and I'm glad you liked it .

I saw your painting when you published it, I didn't find the word then, now I can say,
    It will be seems funy to you that I say that but ... I did like the green color on the trunck in forground , you kept very well the vegetation on the tree;
    all the rest is very good too.
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?

Dear Dali , thank you very much for your nice comments .
    I'm glad you liked it .