Thread: No problem--just something I noticed recently

Gallery
    View images

No problem--just something I noticed recently

While painting, at times when I put down the stylus, it shoots a diagonal, very straight line of paint to the next closest painted area.

Itīs not a problem--I can always erase or undo it. It just seemed odd, since this never happened before. And it doesnīt happen everytime Iīm in the program.

Might it have to do with using a larger canvas size? Just a question, not a complaint.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Scott!

That's an odd one! If it's only started happening recently, see if closing down background applications before launching ArtRage makes any difference, especially if there have been recent changes to the system. Also, check that your tablet software is up to date if using a tablet.

Otherwise, feel free to send me a screenshot to support@ambientdesign.com, with details of what tablet you're using, what operating system and canvas size and I can take a look at it and see what else I can suggest.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Yeah that happened to me also. Not sure if it's when i put down the stylus though. Indeed, nothing too bad as much we can undo it.

Gallery
    View images
    I've had it happen as well. It usually happens to me when I start ArtRage before I plug in my drawing tablet, with the effect only occurring when I tried to use the mouse instead of the pen. Of course, now that I try to re-create the effect, it's a no go, lol. Next time it happens I'll try to get a recording.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    lol, yeah... it's not like that for me because my tablet is plugged 24/7 on serial port... it looks like a very random occurrence... and very rare also btw, i ve seen it 2 or 3 times maximum