ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: "A requested resource was not found"

"A requested resource was not found"

Hi, I just installed ArtRage 2 Free Starter Edition for the first time yesterday, used it for about 10 minutes and it worked fine, but today I can't open it because I keep getting the error message "A requested resource was not found". I've tried reinstalling but I still get the same error message whenever I try to run ArtRage. My operative system is Vista. I'd really appreciate if someone could help me with this c:

Funny, I just read something similar, also vista...
    Don't go too lightly with these things if your not sure ! best to ask one of the programmers...
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

That didn't solve it for me, but I think it's a Vista problem too. I googled a bit and it seems people are having the same problem with other applications. Thanks for your help!

I received your support email and emailed you back with a couple of questions on this. We should be able to work out what's causing that and help you out!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design