ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Landscape_sketch

Landscape_sketch

I did this in less than one hour, after so many color I need some simplicity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sketch.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	435.2 KB 
ID:	21013  
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?

I understand, Dany. I looked at this and thought it was a strange figure study. The textures are brilliant.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Looks like a certain old kind of map with illustrations of mountain ranges and so on. Looks like something from Middle Earth. I'll bet there are moon letters -- writing that remains hidden until they may be read by a full moon.

Good one.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

It's pure imagination in a very minimalist style;
    well from howers I here the radio with bed news for evrybudy, I don't feel very confortable and I would like to give courage to the ones who have even more problems than me .
    Thank you ScottF.
    D Akey, I can see your sens of humour,
    when I paint it I didn't try to paint in a definit style but I felt that I am taking a lesson from the asian painting, with the empty space (I have the bad habit to paint and over paint and fill in all the space.
    Nice idea you have;
    the most of the time I paint and belive that what I do is something in + from my real life, probably we all do that in a way or other. Thank you.
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?

Feel better, dear Dany!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Dany, yes! it sure looks like a detail from an ancient map, maybe a treasure map???! well done, hope you feel better today

Quote Originally Posted by Dany51 View Post
    I did this in less than one hour, after so many color I need some simplicity.
    IT LOOKS VERY GOOD. I LIKE IT. GO ON