Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yhoko's art

Welcome to AR forum Yhoko. I feel enjoy to see your artwork 'Yhoko's art'.
    All your painting very nice. You can share your artwork here, and don't forget to put all your digital painting in your gallery here.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So donít worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]

Thanks,

Does that mean I should double-upload all pictures to the gallery? 'cause I'm already uploading to my DeviantArt gallery and my personal website gallery...

@maror: Args, nein bitte nicht CH-Deutsch schreiben in meiner Gegenwart. Trotzdem ein freundliches Hallo ins Aargau, ist ja nicht weit von hier (TG).

Yhoko

Dear Yhoko, Hello and welcome, great start!!! all wonderful paintings!!! especially like the sun rise on the sea!!! have fun here!
    Last edited by Lee; 10-08-2008 at 09:34 AM.

Here's another picture for you.

It's called Fighting Nebulas - Enjoy!

Yhoko
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fighting Nebulas.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	20982  

That's beautiful. Really like the first one a lot also...in blue and white... like clouds drifting through trees.
    Enjoyed them all!

(Your personal gallery is for whatever art rage paintings you want to put in it. Partly or all done in art rage. Deviant Art is more for all types of mediums... even photography.)

You're one of those people who are going to benefit greatly with a fuller compliment of brushes in some later version of the program.

If you can do this much as seen in all the pieces you've posted with just the one paint brush, woo hoo!

I'm very much enjoying your fresh and direct approach to creating quick images. Very strong.

If you didn't mention you were Swiss, I would have thought you were Japanese. Very calligraphic and un-fussy in the best Anime tradition.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Yhoko , welcome ...your painting is very good . I'm waiting to see more and more from you .

Welcome Yhoko. You posted some very beautiful paintings. Especially like the space paintings and the first one. Cool.

Played around with layers and blend effects... picture's called Follow Me

Yhoko
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Follow_Me_by_Yhoko.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	20997  

Hi Yhoko

Beautiful Work I like all painting special tree last
    Visit my website here