ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Wiltshire - The Human Camera

Stephen Wiltshire - The Human Camera

wow....That is amazing....It would take me a year to draw that and about a thousand referance pictures.....!!

i saw a documentary on him and a few other kids with autism about 10-15 years ago.............i always wondered what happened to the boy who drew new york city from memory..........good to see hes still doing it
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

O_O impressionante.
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com

All the more amazing for him being autistic. One of only about 100 recognized savants in the world.

Robert wow! Thanks. I had never seen him before. That is just amazing!

Amazing...Incredible!!!
    Thanks for post...
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Yes, Thank you, Robert! sorta makes me wonder what teensy part of my brain gets any use at all! very humbeling

The human brain is a very mysterious thing. The lore is that we use 10% of it, but no one can say for sure. There is no hard and fast data to support that argument. When faced with the ability of a supposedly "defective" brain that can accomplish things like this ... be it in the area of art or math or music or whatever ... we have, all of us who are "normal", to ask, "What is our potential?"

And therin lies the mystery of creativity I suppose. How many of us have looked at an image or listened to a song or read a poem and said to ourselves, "How did a human brain accomplish that? How could it have come so easily to someone else and seem so impossible to me?"

Dear Robert, thank you for something to think about, when our grandaughter was very little, out of the blue she drew a perfect picture of her favorite person, SpongeBob, she had no garbage in her perfect young mind to muddle her vision, too bad we can't re-boot