ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Alternative to dip ink pens?

Alternative to dip ink pens?

I was wondering if is there any alternative to the classical dip pens for ink drawing, I mean some sort of catridge pens or felt pens that operate in a similar way without having to dip in ink. I want them for art drawing & illustration, not for caligraphy. Do you know of any?
    Last edited by Koldo; 09-25-2008 at 07:49 AM.

Yes,...I know of one that is the absolute best around and it is revolutionary in that it is of the retractable kind!!! One click and the 14KT pen tip (like a dip pen tip) retracts away and stays hidden and with no mess. The beauty of it all is that it also has the refillable ink cartridge so you never have to dip either. They also come with different tip size options. VERY nice pen. If you are serious about your artwork and illustration and can afford it,...you need to check it out. It's the Namiki Falcon Vanishing Point Pen; truly a beautiful work of art in and of itself.

https://www.montgomerypens.com/produ...product_id=812

Todd
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by TDolce; 10-23-2008 at 08:22 AM.
    Todd P. Dolce