Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown Gallery(Uploads unceasingly)

Talking lotus

lotus......
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Exclamation pear

pear,three pears

apples

apples

today .i painting apples .i like apple ,
    I discovered I have been more and more lazy, all wants to sleep all day, all wants to play, NO. DO not. Now is not I play TIME, I must strengthen the practice.
    Father, I MISS you very much.5555

flowers.i love it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	20745  
    Last edited by SADCLOWN; 09-30-2008 at 05:09 AM.

Dear Sadclown, enjoy all your pictures very much, thank you for being here, am sorry you are missing your father, your paintings must make your father happy and proud!!!

Dear SadClown, You are a machine to produce many marvels and quickly! You seem to have a first rank talent. You can paint everything with great naturality and an highly "impressionistic-expressionistic", colourful style!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Sadclown, the way you post, I have missed a lot of your work.. Hence, I went to your gallery.. Such beautifully beautiful paintings.. You have a true talent.. If you posted each work as its own posting, more people would have the joy that your paintings do bring.. Thanks for letting us have the pleasure of your paintings..
    Click Upper Right To Visit My Gallery

Oh, I am really sorry for Your father!
    Wherever he is now, I am sure he is profoundly proud of You and Your amazing paintings and loves You more than ever.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I come back to see your painting. Many painting you have done without take a long time. All beautiful painting you share here, a world can see your quality and beautiful painting here. I like to know what resolution or size of canvas in your painting. If you used small resolution, I think better you change to high resolution (3072 x 2304 pixels or more than that) It useful for you to get high quality print and maybe useful for next exhibition. You can compress to small size (800x600) for upload to this forum/ gallery.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So don’t worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]

Today is extremely wonderful one day. I must continue to try hard