Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown Gallery(Uploads unceasingly)

All beautiful SADCLOWN...until the latest painting;swan, ship, dragon fruit, etc. So! all painting very beautiful. I also like to see your style, oil colors (thick colors with a little thinner, I think) and blend with knife. The colors looks sharp, contrast and its looks more attractive. The perspective and composition you menage well 'like intonation of rhythm '. All well done.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So don’t worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]

Other beautiful paintings! It is difficult to harmonise vivid colours so well. The little gate is a marvel! Congratulations!

其他美丽的图画! 那么很好谐调生动的颜色是难的。 小的门是奇迹! 祝贺!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

thanks Rain11

thanks Khalid_ipda,

thanks the careful boy Caesar and yours chinese.

coast
    today ,i painting the coast.i love sea ,i hope one day i can to look the sea.The feeling sea comfort, I draw the seacoast, is my imagination, everybody thinks attractively?tell me .please Tells me the opinion. Has the help to me.

(The click looks at the big chart)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	166.5 KB 
ID:	20638  

@ SadClown : 我爱您的颜色和您的刷子工作。 这些是美丽的并且显示巨大技巧。

@ SadClown: I love your colors and your brush work. These are beautiful and show great skill.

@ Rain: Nice response.

@ Caesar: Thanks for the translator page for Chinese!
    Last edited by D Akey; 09-26-2008 at 05:25 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

D Akey
    Thanks your encouragement and the support extremely. Also has your correct translation. Sees your message very happily.
    Graciousness. Really very much was sorry that, my English is very poor. I think very embarrassedly. Hoped everybody may forgive me. I can make contribution the translation to be correct I the meaning. Hopes everybody to be possible to look understood

___CLOWN

SadClown, please know that your English is well understood. Thank you for these wonderful images.

Wonderful color, correct tone, incisive stroke; A rich drawing and an outstanding personality!

美妙的颜色,正确口气,尖锐冲程; 一张富有的图画和一种卓著的个性!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

thanks RobertSWade.welcome to my gallery

thanks my friend Caesar.
    the next one .i will painting the color green .i hope everyboby can like it .

Today .i Will Painting Ball/

The path in your beautifully coloured sea painting is very darkly shadowed; is that your sadness?