Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown Gallery(Uploads unceasingly)

Dear Sadclown:

Your works have left me speechless...stunned into silence. I've been visiting this forum since last October and somehow managed to miss seeing your incredible works until just now. I spent the last glorious hour enjoying this superb collection and am emotionally drained. Your bold approach and brillient colors take my breath away. I thank you so much for posting today; otherwise I might have missed an opportunity to see all these wonderful works. Believe me when I say that I shall be studying these works of art closely.
    And don't worry about your skills with English; your work communicates perfectly!
    jb

It's great to see you back Sadclown and with more wonderful paintings. Can't wait to see more again. Welcome back.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Dear Sadclown, so happy to see you back! not failure painting, winning painting!!! beautiful!!!!!

Hello Sadclown,
    I just went thro all of your work, and also your gallery.
    Your work is simply brilliant!!
    simply simply brilliant!!
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

Ah, so good to see you again Sadclown ... and with another brilliant painting.

Sadclown... just now i discovered your thread. It is marvelous. Have no words to tell you... but my deep feeling that you are an outstanding artist. A professional... Congratulations

What a delight to come into this thread and view all of your gorgeous and beautiful paintings, Sadclown. You should be a Happyclown for all of the beauty you seem to be able to put onto a canvas! Your talent and technique are inspiring and breathtaking! I am sooooo glad you've back to keep inspiring us with your paintings!!!

irishrose Guest
    YAY! SadClown is back! this is not a failure painting, it is full of light, and obviously a lot of love was put into it too! It made me smile to see your name come up! Stay with us! You really motivate so many of us and we love to see your paintings! Hugs, Rose

hello every one .thanx everybody remember me.I am so moved.iam with gratitude each person.

Fantastic collection of art,wonderful works!