Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown Gallery(Uploads unceasingly)

Quote Originally Posted by hanzz View Post
    Dear Clown, you are a wonderful painter.
    If you would consider saving the various steps that lead from white canvas to signed Masterwork, the whole AR community would love you back for it.

Glad I took the time to marvel this whole thread.
    hello hanzz:
    Thanks your praise, thanks your encouragement. I am very happy you to watch my picture. I will continue to try hard, I was sorry very much, my English will be very poor, my sentence all very simple grammar composition, will hope you to be possible to understand my meaning, will know you very happily.

woww i missed this thread ...wonderful, happy works. I love the the brushwork in combiantion with the strong colors. superb work...
    Dont' stop

Greez maror
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

Hi Sadclown, your paintings are very brightful, joyful and with good skills. I like all of them.

As for Hanzz's comment, maybe I can translate a little bit here for you:

如果你能储存和张贴步骤图片, 与我们分享如何画这些美丽的画, AR 朋友们会更爱你.
    他们想知道如何用 Artrage 能做到这一点效果

saving the steps = 储存和张贴步骤图片
    sharing your beautiful painting with us = 与我们分享如何画这些美丽的画
    AR members will love you more = AR 朋友们会更爱你
    they would like to know how to do these effect using Artrage = 他们想知道如何用 Artrage 能做到这一点效果

Keep up your good works. 继续画你的好作品

I think artrage was made for you! You have learned to paint in artrage just like in real oils and acrylics. These are all beautiful works. The portrait of the little girl is brilliant. You have a wonderful style. Your colors are so bright and pleasing.

Pai
    thank you very much .you are careful girl .nice too meet you .i really happy to know you .i will go on .i Hopes your continuously support

Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne View Post
    I think artrage was made for you! You have learned to paint in artrage just like in real oils and acrylics. These are all beautiful works. The portrait of the little girl is brilliant. You have a wonderful style. Your colors are so bright and pleasing.
    i am very happy too see you .thanyou . Thanks your praise, thanks your support, thanks your care. I can continue to try hard work.

hello everyone .I am very sorry.Very long time didn't arrive at here.These day.I at a great deal of of painting person.If everyone have interest.Please arrive my a Home Pageto watch.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sadclown

Thank you so much Sadclown for making my day so bright and cheerful. I missed this thread but it was worth finding it. Your paintings are so colourful and superbly done. I can't wait to see more and more of your brilliant work. Please don't be a sadclown as your paintings make so many people happy.

These are all very pretty!! Beautiful floral works!
    Netti ~ Elisabeth ~

Dear Sadclown, Hello again! so glad you are back with your beautiful paintings, and also happy to hear you are so busy, a good thing